Friday, May 27, 2011

Packing and Stressing

Well, tomorrow at this time, I will be on a US Airways flight headed to Washington. Today is all about packing. It is hard to think of what I need for two and a half months. I've decided to check two bags, then carry-on another. Traditionally I am a heavy packer, so I am finding it hard to prioritize what I will need/want for the next few months.
This is the current scene in our bedroom right now. Besides packing, I am doing laundry (hence why there are no sheets on the bed). 

The last few weeks I have been trying to acquire suits, shirts, and ties due to the fact that I will be wearing a suit and tie everyday. All in all I have five suits (thanks to my missionary days, my cousin and Deseret Industries). I haven't bought any ties for the internship because, how can you add to perfection? Yup, I have one of the best tie collections in the western hemisphere. My motto is quality not quantity.

My suits and shirts.

THE tie collection. I only keep enough for the little rack, if I ever find a better one, a lesser tie must leave the fold. 

The next 24 hours will consist of packing, homework, cleaning, spending time with my beautiful wife, then going to Morgan to spend the night at my parents' where I'm sure games of Mormon Bridge and Scum will abound. 

My flight leaves at 7 am. So, it will be an early one tomorrow. I plan on waking at 4:30 and leaving to the airport by 5.

I have a knot in my stomach... it must be those chocolate twislers I had for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment